Weight gain!

Ca

So I’m an active person. I’ve stayed pretty active through my pregnancy by lifting weights once or twice a week and yoga once a week. I don’t weigh myself between doctor appointments and I’ve BALLOONED. I gained TWELVE pounds in a month. And I’m not going to say my diet has been spectacular but certainly not off the rails enough to have gained so much!! I’m so frustrated because I feel like I try to make good decisions and I feel out of control. My doc isn’t worried at all. She said I’m still doing ok and some months I may gain more than others. But this puts me at like 25-30 pounds and I’m 25 weeks. And I know I’m just going to get bigger from here. My doc recommended that I work in walks on the days that I don’t go to the gym and just make sure I’m not over indulging on food too much. So I’m going to try that. I just don’t want to swing toward “dieting” because I want my baby girl to be happy and healthy. I’d rather gain 200 pounds and have her healthy than diet and have her not getting everything she needs. It’s just complicated. Ugh.