So good

Like a starving animal, he removed my top. We passionately kissed as if we knew that this was our only opportunity to do so. His warm mouth teased my lips. I clung to his neck, pulling him closer to me. His shirt was immediately on the floor and I ran my nails down his back. Together, our tongues mingled in a sort of dance while his hands moved to undo my bra. My nipples perked up when his mouth ran over them. I hissed and fisted his hair. The sensation was so euphoric. I couldn’t wait much longer; my hand found its way to his member. The next thing I knew, his member was no longer hidden and his boxers lay on the floor. I grabbed it gently and positioned myself to give head. He growled as my lips barely caressed his tip. “Don’t stop,” he mumbled. I got wet just hearing that. I sucked lightly and bobbed my head. His body tensed up and I knew he was ready to go. Eventually, I stopped and removed my skirt to reveal my lace underwear. He looked up and down my body before pushing me on the bed. I smirked as he crawled on top of me. His lips kissed my neck while his hands spread open my thighs. I was dripping, he was driving me crazy! Opening a can of whipped cream, he made a line from my chest to my underwear. The whipped cream was still cold, and my body loved the newfound sensation. He got to work. Like a wolf stalks it’s prey, he moved slowly until he reached what he wanted. He looked up at me for approval. “I’m ready,” I breathed as I spread my legs wide open. He threw my underwear across the room and kissed right above my opening. “Ohh...” I cried, closing my eyes. His hand moved over my breast. I had to grab a pillow and push it over my mouth to mute my moans. His lips sucked on my swollen bud. “Mmm...” I moaned. My hips pushed against him. He moved two fingers inside of me. I squirted and he licked up and down my opening. That was it! I jumped on him and pushed him down on the bed. I grabbed a condom and put it over him. Then I straddled his member, slowly letting it enter me. With one swift movement, he was all the way in me. I started grinding on him. “Babe,” he groaned. I moved faster while rubbing my clit with my fingers. The pleasure was building like a balloon that was ready to pop. “You’re so tight,” he mused. My body was slamming into his. I wanted to orgasm tonight! I was ready to explode. I moaned so loudly the neighbors probably heard us, but I didn’t care. He let out one last groan before he came and I released with him. My hubby treats me so good...