Idk what to do anymore...

The post title says it all... I am a sahm of a 5 year old and an almost 9 month old. My life consists of waking up taking care of the kids and the house and that's it. I do nothing for me. I don't go out, I don't see friends. My boyfriend works and comes and goes as he pleases. He will come home at a normal time for awhile then goes back to doing "side jobs" and "helping out friends". Last night he got home at 1245 am after helping a friend work on a car he says. Then out of nowhere he brings up how 7 months ago (when our baby was 2 months) I got way too drunk when we had a little get together with some friends and he took pictures and videos of me. He didn't send them to me hasn't mentioned it, until last night he says "wouldn't it be a shame if someday you were looking for a job and couldn't get it because your employer happened upon those pictures and videos of you drunk." And I said "what do you mean? You are the only one with those so how would that happen?" And he said "well when you decide to leave me I just want you to know I have those and I'll do that because you'll try to prevent me from seeing the baby." And I'm just like 😮 and idk what to say and then he says "notice how I said when you leave me, not if? That's because I know you will because you tell me how you aren't happy with things in our relationship." I didn't even know what to say...I don't even understand what this was..was it a threat? What would be the point of this comment? Please any input, I feel so down and depressed.