Why are you all lying?

To all the women who say that they were able to find confidence and self love by just learning to accept themselves and not listening to that negative voice, I don't believe you. You say, "Focus on the things you like about yourself." But that can't be it. How even are you supposed to do that when there's nothing at all to like??? Or when you feel good about yourself for just a second but then immediately have to make yourself feel 1000 times worse just to offset that one good moment.

To all the people who say I just need to tell myself I'm worthy and beautiful and perfect exactly how I am and blah blah blah...you're kidding right? Somehow I'm supposed to believe that?

How do you not compare yourself to other women? I truly don't get it. I have to realize that I'm me and not them? Um, yeah. That's the issue.

I'm me. This worthless, boring, incompetent person. I don't want to be me.

You can't just tell yourself you're worthy and smart and pretty and suddenly be like, "WOW you're sooo right! Hahaha and all this time I thought I wasn't but because I just said so, I now magically believe it! Amazing!"

Anyone who says this has to be lying. They're just pretending. They have to be. Because it can't actually be possible. I've tried. So many times. Genuinely tried. And it doesn't work. It's impossible.

So I know you have to be lying when you tell me these things....right?

....right?