The misery of not telling...

We aren’t announcing the good news until after first trimester. This is my first pregnancy and I didn’t realize the community capabilities until now. My fourth week made me sympathize with werewolves. I had cramping and pain from hips to ankles, bilaterally. Sometimes it would occur simultaneously; other times it would be one side or the other (Doc wasn’t worried). It felt like I was being broken and rearranged. Thankfully, that ended by week 5 (which is so weird).

Week 6 has brought me nothing but nausea and fatigue. I’m seriously lying down or sleeping throughout the day no matter how I try to be productive. I think my allergies may also be contributing to the fatigue. I’m not congested, but I have the medicine-head like feeling, and I cough sometimes (so, it has to be that also, because this is ridiculous).

Thankfully, I can stay home all day this week. I’ve been feeling pretty alone without anyone except the hubs to talk to, and I don’t want to distract him at work no matter how much he welcomes it.

Thank you for your time.