Talk about how many future kids...

Sarah

I'll start with our background, my fiancé has two beautiful daughters already (7 & 3) and we have our very first due in August. We have his older daughter on Mondays for a few hours and wednesdays for a few hours then every other weekend. His younger daughter is a different story, her mom will not let us take her, not even for an hour alone. she does this to be spiteful. But in reality it's not like we are responsible for 2 going on 3 kids full time. I've talked about how I always wanted 3 kids, and while I love my step daughters with all my heart I mean 3 of my very own kids. Today my fiancé made a comment that after our son is born he thinks have just one more and then see how we feel. I know he only ever wanted a boy so now that he'll have him of I was done he'd be done too. I know he didn't shut down 3 kids but I'm feeling pregnant and emotional and I wanted to cry so badly when he said that. He said 4 kids is a lot, which I explained to him we are really taking care of 4 children with full responsibilities.