Twins Gender Reveal - Due 8th Oct

Jessikah

So this weekend we did a surprise gender reveal at my parents house. I had messaged family and friends inviting them round for a BBQ & hottub party to celebrate my parents 30th wedding anniversary. Once everyone was settled, had something to eat, champagne & beer flowing, my hubby and I went to our car, got out 2 giant dummy shaped balloons and passed them to our 5 year old daughter and 4 year old daughter. Now our twins are fraternal so inside the balloons could be different colours, our daughters popped them one at a time to reveal that they are having 2 little sisters 👣👣💜💜 ... my husband and I are so pleased to be having healthy babies, their sex does not disappoint us at all!!! In november 2015 we found out we were 5 weeks pregnant 😍 unfortunately we lost our twins then at 12weeks (january 2016) and i gave birth to our son (valentines day 2016) so for us to be pregnant with twins again and know that they are healthy, feel them kicking, having their own personalities is just amazing, no words can describe it!! But to our sadness people at the party are disappointed in us and feel sorry for us , for having soon to be 4 girls... why?? how can anyone be disappointed with healthy babies?? Really upsets me to think that people can be so shallow in wanting us to have a boy just to please them or because they think we will be happier 🤯 Well just to put them straight once and for all... Yes a boy would have been nice considering our previous lost, but we are so happy to be parents again whether they where girls or boys , one of each, these babies are going to be loved unconditionally by mummy and daddy, and their bis sisters, and if the people at the party dont like the FACT that we're having more girls then you know where the door us, my children certainly dont need you bringing us down....... VERY PROUD MUMMY OF 4 GIRLS 💜💜👣👣