Lost my Virginity, First period After!

Kathryn

Hey everyone! So I take birth control and took it perfectly this month... been on it for years. Was set to start my period per the sugar pills Saturday (two days ago.) However, I lost my virginity three days before my period was set to start. As soon as I felt my hymen tearing, I felt a gush and realized I was bleeding. And it wasn’t a normal amount of blood! I got up to clean myself up before even finishing sex, and the blood was running down my legs, dripping on the floor—looked straight out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I’ve had sex multiple times since with no bleeding. Now that it’s the week of my period, I haven’t started normal period bleeding and it’s three days into my sugar pills. This morning I noticed the TINIEST amount of spotting but that’s it. I almost don’t even want to call it spotting, it’s so little! Is it normal for your period to be super light after bleeding that much when losing my virginity? I’m feeling crampy, and having diarrhea like usual when I’m on my period but I’ve never bled so little, even on the birth control! Or should I be worried that spotting is pointing towards something being wrong or possible pregnancy?

Thank you!