Divorce the way to go?

Beth • Newlywed with 7 and 2 year old girls .. trying for #3
Okay, just so you know about me, I wanted to marry for life.. I wanted to raise a happy family. Never do I expect things to be perfect, no one is perfect. I know I'm far from perfect but I'm trying my best to do what I can to save this marriage.. I just don't know if all my trying is going to get anywhere.
We have a beautiful and amazing 4 year old daughter who we both love dearly. When he is paying attention to her he is a great dad. He does go to work every day and pay the bills. Although he has a car, the inspection and registration is out and he refuses to drive it.. No big deal, expect it's been 9 months. He won't let me look at the bank account, won't tell me where any of the money goes. I have been prisoned inside my home for 9 months. I suffer from severe depression that isn't getting better. When he gets home from work he sits on the couch and I have to ask him a question 3 times at least just before he even pays attention to me because he is so busy playing a game on his phone. I want to get a job so I can have some money to do things but I can't leave my house.. I'm not a materialist person but he never does anything for any holiday or my birthday; he may say happy birthday but that's it. I'm the opposite, I do everything I can to make sure he feels special on his special days. He won't help me do anything around the house. Those things are things I can get over, what I can't seem to get over is how negative he is toward me. He won't have sex with me and always starts a fight over everything. He gives me a budget of $75 for food ever week and if I spend $80 I get my butt chewed out. He has a chip on his shoulder and I can never say anything to him. I don't need things.. I just want to feel loved but he degrades me to the point of feel worthless. My dad is 78 and although in good help there are things he needs help with and my husband doesn't help. I feel stuck, unhappy, like nothing I do will ever be right. I don't even know who I am anymore. My parents want me to leave him but what if I am just over exaggerating these things. Are these reasons to get divorced? My poor daughter runs away and cries when he yells at me.. She doesn't see love. I don't want her raised this way.. I'm hanging on this hope things will get better. He is 27, I am 26. Am I wasting my time? Am I wrong for wanting to feel special every now and then? It's always been this way, sometimes worse than others. We never do anything as a family and he honestly doesn't care about how I feel. He won't even shave when he looks like a caveman. I don't say anything about it but when we are going somewhere nice I'll ask him if he will shave and he never does. Maybe once a month or two. I don't know if I'm being petty. I just can't even look at Facebook on Mother's Day, Christmas. Valentine's Day etc.. Because all I do is cry. The last time we went on a true date was over 2 years ago. We've been to a marriage counselor that he didn't listen to because according to him everything is fine. I don't know what to do; I'm honestly miserable. I don't know if that's because that's just how I'm supposed to be or if it's because of him. Maybe someone can help. I just want to do what's right for my daughter.