Pre-eclampsia? Please help... UPDATED

I am 36+3 today. My blood pressure was mildly high (135/80something) at my last drs appointment (4 days ago). Last night I felt so sick that I threw up and I decided to take my blood pressure (used my father’s at home machine). It read 136/92. I took it again an hour later and it read 142/93. This morning I took it for a third time as soon as I woke up on an empty stomach and it read 136/94. Are these numbers considered pre-eclamptic? Should I call the doctor? I’m worried they will want to induce me soon at 37 weeks...

UPDATE: Thank you for all the suggestions. My blood pressure went up to 160/105 so I finally called the dr. He said to come into l&d; immediately because that bp is too high.

2nd UPDATE: The drs plan is to induce me at 37 weeks, so in just a few days. I received a shot of betamethasone to prep baby’s lungs for his slightly early term delivery. My blood work was normal, thank god! But my blood pressure has been 150-160/100-110 for hours now.

3rd UPDATE: 24 hr urine test came back high in protein and blood pressure has remained high. I was officially diagnosed with pre eclampsia today and have to stay in the hospital until Sunday when they are inducing me.

4th UPDATE: Induction took 37 hrs total. Baby was born Monday at 232pm. He weighed 7lbs 3.4oz and measured 20 inches long ♥️