Positive pregnancy test but really bad cramps.

I took a test this morning and it was positive. Which is absolutely amazing we have been trying for quite a while now.

However last night I had sever cramps. I do not ever get cramps during my period. Just want to know if this could be implantation cramps and if it's normal for them to be that bad. They woke me up several times last night.

Also I had a few beers last night and feeling guilty. I really did not think I was pregnant. I also had more than a few last weekend. Not like black out drunk or anything but we had a diaper keg and bag tournament so it was an all day thing. I feel super guilty. I probably had like a beer or two and hour from about 3pm to 2am. If I had know I obviously would not have drank. We quite testing for ovulation days and just tried to convince without trying too hard because it was getting extremely depressing seeing negative results all the time. We quite timing everything about 5 to 6 months ago. So I have no idea when my last period was even. My periods are very abnormal. Sometimes I go a few months with no period. I've getting an appointment with my doctor but just to nervous and feel guilty to wait that long to ask these questions.

I did take a test about two weeks ago and it was negative.