😍 finally!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Rebecca

hubby and I are so excited to finally announce we're pregnant!! I was diagnosed with pcos a couple years back. It's been a long journey for us.. all the Dr appointments, negative pregnancy test, trying to have regular periods, trying to lose weight, eat right, trying to stay positive and have hope, it's all a lot of work but well worth it!! I have one child who is now going to be 10 years old in a couple weeks it's been that long since this momma has been with child lol he is excited and wants a sister🀞🀞 fingers are crossed for a our little girl πŸ€— but either way as long as our new bundle of joy is healthy. we are about 8 weeks and 5 days. we have our first ultrasound on my birthday may 21st!! this pregnancy so far is so different from when I was pregnant with my son. I'm still in shock!! πŸ€°πŸ’ƒ we found out may 3rd!! Here i was thinking that my periods were becoming irregular again and boom just like that we got the news we've been hoping for! πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ passing on the baby dust πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘£πŸ’« good luck ladies !! I hope you all get your bfp soon!! πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ’–