Need advice! Miserable pregnancy...

Emma

I am 38 weeks + 4 days with baby #3

The past month I have had itching covering my entire body and it’s miserable. I have been getting tested for cholestasis since itching started but my levels are normal so far. I have started my maternity leave early due to only sleeping 2-3 hours a night because I’m up itching and crying...

the past two nights I have swelling in my hands, feet and legs and on top of that I get a rash once the swelling starts and by morning the swelling and rash is gone.

The past week I get this shooting pain that goes across my back and straight up my spine to the back of my head and it makes me not be able to move due to the pain of it. Happens about 3 times a day.

I had a nst yesterday due to a big decrease in movement but she is okay.

My doctor knows about all of this and doesn’t seem concerned, every test is normal. The only off thing is my iron is at an 8 but I take iron and vitamin c 2 times a day. I didn’t experience any of this with my first two kids and I just feel like I’m losing my mind with it all...

Has anyone experienced any of this?? Does anyone have any thoughts?? Please help if you can...