11 month old food

My baby is nearly 11 months old. He is eating 3 meals a day and a snack or two and he is breast and bottlefeed. This quantity was advised by health visitor.

Im so confused on what sort of meals I should be feeding him and how it should be cut up.

Every time I ask on this app I get “I give the baby what I eat” or “look on Pinterest” I just need some advise please

We didn’t do BLW, I wish I had, I tried but failed due to my Postpartum Anxiety. We done spoon fed purees, then to mashed and now we are on primarily table food. I cut it up super small and sometimes give finger size portions (I don’t know if this is right or not) however my baby is a really good eater he would be more than capable if I didn’t do it

I am so stuck for ideas for what to feed him as I am so bland with my own eating and trying to be more healthier

Some of the typical foods I give him:

Typical breakfast is either weetabix or

Porridge sometimes let him have Cheerios

Typical lunch is either omelette or scrambled egg and beans or cheesy pasta with broccoli and peas or tuna pasta or cheese sandwich. Lunch is always followed by fruit.

Dinner is usually just meat potatoes and vegetables or stew or spag Bol. Dinner is always followed by yogurt

His snacks are either a smoothie/fruit/organic vegetable corn puffs/baby pudding/yogurt

Does anyone have any meal suggestions for 11 month old? Any how to serve it?

Thanks