Finally

Ebony

My husband and I have been trying for a year now to conceive. I already have 2 girls from a previous relationship. He has no kids. I assumed since I was approaching 40 I couldn’t have anymore kids. Before meeting him my mind was already made up not to have any more but it changed once we got together. After trying so long I started to get aggravated and depressed. He went and saw a doc to test his sperm and his results came back positive. I then made a appt to see a fertility doc and I explained my situation and how I’m having difficulty conceiving. We then went onto taking different test (blood, pelvic exam etc). I then had to go in and do a Hysterosalpingography. It wasn’t that painful. But that long ass needle had me shook. After the procedure she told me to go home and rest and have plenty of sex tomorrow. I was like OKAY...... I don’t know what she did but I guess she opened my uterus and allowed sperm to flow freely. If that sounds stupid. So this week I’ve been feeling very weird and breast been hurting a lot. My thoughts were maybe it’s Aunt Flo but I’ve never felt like this before my period. I haven’t had a kid in 7 years and never during any of my pregnancies were I ever sick or tired. But back to what I was saying. This week I started to feel very tired breast hurting. I went to Walmart and purchased a test and I got a BFP. Mind you my period is due to come on in 3 days. I will take another one on Friday. His birthday is coming up so I want to surprise him. Sorry for the long story. 😘