What in the world...*UPDATE

Holly

14 dpo, started over the counter progesterone cream for the first time after ovulation. I've been spotting brown for 2 days, no cramping, AF is 2 days late. I got a BFN 2 days ago, then a SUPER faint line, then a few more BFN. I decided progesterone cream may be delaying AF so i was going to stop it tonight. i decided to take one more test before I commit to stopping progesterone and I get this very faint line. I feel like I'm going crazy anyone had similar situation? My temps have stayed up but I read that could be due to progesterone cream so I assumed that's also why I'm late but now I dont know for sure what to think. I've had 2 chemical pregnancies back to back also so not getting my hopes up...

Update:

I took another test this morning with second morning urine and its equally as light. I will continue the progesterone cream since I'm getting faint lines but still not getting my hopes up bc I'm 15 dpo, I feel like it should be darker than that so possibly another chemical in the works....but I was really hoping the cream would keep it sticky this time and prevent another chemical so still trying to keep some hope. Maybe I ovulated later than I thought. Also I was spotting brown for the last 2 or 3 days but now i have creamy cm again so....good sign maybe