Ghost issue...

Mia

So I do not believe in this type thing-until now. I was living in Georgia, and when I got pregnant, my SO and I began to hear load knocking late at night on the walls-coming from the inside of the house. I would knock back sometimes, and the person, or whatever it is, would repeat my knocking pattern back to me. Our house had large hedges and thick walls with brick on the outside, for a knock to be so so loud, it couldn't have been from outside of the house. Even out windows were build for storms and had 2 layers of glass and storm shutters. We would even hear foot steps in the house. My SO would run through the house or outside to see who was there, and always, nothing. We had my son and relocated to Florida. And to my horror, the knocking returned. And now my baby's bassinet will be rocking with no one visibly near him and he will be perfectly still and asleep, but this morning something wouldn't let me make his bottle, I couldn't get it open for anything. So I exclaimed,"Why won't you let me make him a bottle?!" And all of a sudden it opened with ease and I hear someone storm off. Please, help.