REALLY CONFUSED SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Frankie • Mommy to Bella 7 and Arthur 2 ❤️

Ladies please if anyone can help......

I unfortunately had a chemical pregnancy on the 9th of April afternoon knowing I was pregnant for 4 days :( I had an idea it was going to happen as I had some tests come back positive and others negative.

I then ovulated on or around the 30th April according to my ovulation test.

On Monday of this week I took a pregnancy test which came back with a vey faint line it was only a cheap one, so on Monday evening I took a first response and there it was a lovely line not as dark as the control line but still very visible. Feeling nervous because of last month I then took another cheap test the next day and the line was darker than the cheap one I did the day before so was super happy as I thought my hcg levels must be going up!!!

I’m going to sound like some super testing freak now but because of what happend last month I wanted to see progression in my tests, I took another cheapie when I returned home from work on Tuesday and nothing was there, thinking It was probably the time of day I went out and brought some more first rep once and clear blue digital tests which both came back positive.

The next day I used the other first response with my fmu, at 6am to find the line had gotten lighter than it was the night before that light in fact it was quite hard to even see, so I took the other clearblue digital out the back which came back again pregnant 1-2 weeks. Because of the first response being so light I couldn’t relax so I brought another pack and took with my second morning urine but that was darker than the fmu. A few hours after this I took another first response and it was back to being really light again :( so today I decided to take one last more but it was only a co op test and was only like £3.50, where the line really wasn’t visible at all :( I really don’t know what to do. I haven’t started bleeding, my boobs still hurt, I’m getting a lot of discharge to the point where my underwear is rather wet, and I’m really tired not much cramping just lower back ache and groin pain. If anyone had any help for me please comment as I’m losing my mind. I’ve added a few photos to help show what I mean by the lines.

Taken at around 10am on Monday

Taken around 8.15pm Monday

Taken around 11am Tuesday

I then took another cheap one on the night like this which came back with no second line......

This was taken at around 7pm on Tuesday I also took a clear blue digital which said pregnant 1-2 weeks

This was then taken at 6am yesterday morning (Wednesday)

Also along with another clearblue digital which said pregnant 1-2 weeks

This was then taken yesterday (Wednesday) around 8.30am

Top one is first response bottom on is a co op brand

This was then taken at around 12.45pm yesterday (Wednesday)

I then took one last one today which was the other co op one which came back vvvv faint

I must add I don’t really drink much for the tests to be really diluted.

I also don’t get how the clearblue digital picked up positive yesterday morning and the first response was so faint when the clearblue needs for hcg to pick up than a first response.

My mind is blow

Someone please help.......