Kylie Cosmetics is actual trash

Josephine

Kylie cosmetics is actually fucking trash it’s awful awful awful. I recently bought lip kits from her annual sale for Cinco de Mayo I bought charm (Velvet) harmony (velvet) koko k (matte) high maintenance (matte) I am pissed. These lip kids are fucking terrible. I am mad at myself for thinking that these products are amazing since they came out I don’t want to buy them for a really long time and I just got a job so I was able to finally buy her product. The velvet are very patchy and hard to get on the lips because the product moves around alot, The mats are very patchy and don’t dry as well as you think they would because from seeing videos. I don’t know if it’s just me but have you ever bought her product and then like feel the same way as I do that it’s just like not worth the money. Also about a year ago I bought the Posie K lipgloss that one I like a lot better than the lip kits I bought but it’s very sticky and tacky so I don’t wear it often but it’s better than what I got today in the mail. Has anyone bought her product and like really loves it can you tell me why you love it or like if you hate it can you tell me what your experience with this because I feel like everybody raves about it so so much and then I’d buy it and then is complete garbage it’s just the worst thing I have ever boughten and I spent $60 which isnt alot buy still is (lol) Honestly I’m just like ranting at this point because I’m just so fucking disappointed with this product, I do buy some of the fake products from DH gate and I feel like the fake ones are better quality than the real ones I’ll be at the real ones smell a lot better and have a little bit better consistency and the liner in a lipstick match well on the real but The fakes in my opinion are better than the real ones because one they are cheaper and two in my opinion they seem to look a little bit better on my skin tone like the way Kylie Jenner does it they’re very like paley pinks and Browns but the fake ones are more vibrant and are deeper in color.