Itchy vagina and something else??

So, i have felt itchiness and a slight pain close to my vagina opening, its kind of inside if the vaginal lips lower part, it looks like the skin its swollen and what looks like skin as well popping out if the skin (skin growth) i do not know how to explain it... but it doesn’t look normal to me.

What could it be?? I already made an appointment to the Obgyn.

And i also went not even a month ago and got a pap smear done which came back normal.. and i had already seen this since before the pap smear but the gynecologist did not mention anything.. i do not know if it was there at the moment..

i have to add that a couple days after my pap smear i started with a mucus like discharge and extremely itchy down there, the doctor did not call me in, but sent me a yeast infection pill.. which the discharge stopped and the itchiness subsided... but now about a week ago i noticed itchiness and took a look and saw what i mentioned above, it doesn’t look like a sore.. its more like really tender skin just like the flap of skin that are in the opening of the vagina..

Im scared, im hoping it is just swollen skin.. i do not know what to think. Has anyone experienced this before?