Need y'all's opinions/experiences!

Sammie

This is gonna be a whole lotta TMI but I could really use some input.

I'm 36w2d with our second, little girl. This pregnancy has been absolutely horrendous, I hate that I haven't been able to enjoy it since it'll be my last. Severe sickness, insomnia, two UTIs, sub chorionic hemorrhage, high blood pressure, they thought I was miscarrying very early on, etc etc. I'm ready to be done and I think she is too. So I've decided to start doing things to hopefully get things going. I know a lot of you will say I'm being selfish and she needs to stay in longer, but there's a good chance I'll end up having an induction date set this Monday anyway, but I'd really rather go in on my own this time instead of needing pitocin and all.

My husband and I had sex this morning, he didn't pull out, it wasn't really that rough either. But I'm getting pains. Like can't stand up straight, back and abdominal, haven't noticed a pattern yet but will be keeping an eye on them.

What's the likelihood that having sex only a couple hours ago has already started something? Have y'all ever went into labor right after sex? Really hoping this is it, but also worried that it is since I have my husband's niece's first birthday in a couple hours.