Pregnant again after a miscarriage in January

Sasha • I'm 25, and Married. Pregnant with our princess 💕🎀👑👶🏼

Hey ladies, so I had a medically managed miscarriage in January, and I just found out I’m pregnant again. I’m nervous. I have pcos and I’m on my 5th pregnancy. None of my pregnancies have been successful yet. I’m very very nervous, I don’t want to loose another baby. I don’t want to go through all the bad stuff again. But since I found out I was pregnant again my work have thrown nothing but aggro my way. My line manager is demanding document proof. One of my other managers had a go at me and made me feel guilty for asking for an emergency holiday. The emergency holiday was because I worked a night shift and had 4 hours sleep and had to go to a blood test to see if my hcg was rising. But I hadn’t had anymore sleep ready for a night shift. I explained that I wasn’t ready to put my body under too much pressure incase I put my pregnancy at risk. Anyway. I’m stressing about work, I’m trying not to. But I do 4 12 hour shifts a week, 2 days and 2 nights and I work in a manual factory. I’m really hoping for support from them but don’t feel it just yet. Am I over reacting?