help pleasešŸ˜¢

i have always had anxiety and have been a huge worrier and overthinker i havent gotten diagnosed with an anxiety disorder yet, a few months ago i convinced myself my bf of 4 years didnā€™t love me anymore for no reason at all and it wasnā€™t true bc that though hasnā€™t crossed my mind since but for the past week i have had these thoughts pop into my head like ā€œwhat if were not in love what if weā€™re just obsessed with eavhotherā€? that thought passed and now ive been thinking ā€œwhat if iā€™m not really in love with himā€? for no reason at all i donā€™t know if i saw somthing on tv or read somthing but then i started to convince myself of these terrible thoughts when i know i am in love with him bc he means literally eveything to me, these thoughts make me cry everytime and make me nauseousšŸ˜¢ heā€™s literally the best thing thatā€™s ever happened to me if i didnā€™t love him iā€™d leave bc were in a long distance relationship so we only see each other about every other weekend and the pain is terrible but heā€™s worth it, he cane over yesterday and i was so happy when he was here with me. me in his arms and getting to kiss him, eveything was pretty much like normal, but then this morning i woke up and started crying bc i miss him like hell i usually act this way on the day after we say goodbye bc i know i wont get to kiss him or be with him for a while, i miss him so much and now these stupid thoughts are back invading my mind itā€™s all i can think about and it scares me so much bc just the thought of being without him or mid breaking uo makes me sick, i canā€™t see my self without him,im constantly researching and find relief for a while bitthen they come back idk what to do itā€™s killing me inside. has anyone else dealt with this? can it be my anxiety doing this to me? i feel like a terrible person/girlfriend, i feel crazyšŸ˜¢ i canā€™t stop obsessing over these thoughts they literally just came out of no where