This is the first time...

Chloe • miscarriage mommy of two, and our healthy rainbow on the way 🤰🤰🤰🐼😇🌈 married 10/25/2018

This is long and I'm sorry but I promise it's worth the read to many of you miscarriage mothers. So I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks on April 5th 2018. It was heartbreaking as that was mine and my fiance's first pregnancy ever. We hadn't been at all prent on the mirena IUD. Only 4-5 days, I first moved in with him the first night we got together due to some reasons before that and living situations. Anyways when we found out we were pregnant we started falling more in love with each other. And we started loving our baby more and more too. He worshipped my body even more then he

ever did. We prematurely bought gender neutral baby clothes and even got ready to order the sneak peak gender DNA test. Until that Thursday when he was working his regular night shift hours and I went to a hockey game with his mom and I started bleeding. We (me and fiance and his mother) rushed to the emergency room and I waited there for 10 hours before I got seen as they had forgot about me. I did a blood test and my pregnancy was yet confirmed a second time, we got an ultrasound and the women said that I could be earlier then I thought and that I was indeed expecting and that the baby looked fine as long as she could see. Well fast forward 3 more hours and I finally get called back again, it's the doctor and he's telling me I'm not pregnant. And I never was, so I'm pissed and he tells us to wait in the waiting room again so we sit there waiting and finally we get called back there again and they said I was indeed pregnant but that I had a miscarriage or fetal demise. We were heartbroken, I couldn't bare to look a the baby clothes. I threw away my prenatal vitamins. All I did was cry all day every day, I thought it was my fault. For about a month or 2 I only thought about the miscarriage itself. Never did I think about my pregnancy and how happy me and my fiance were until today. I just remembered all the cute things my fiance did and said to our baby. i remember th whe the laughs and me crying and just other things to do with our baby. I haven't been this happy since my miscarriage and I just wanted to let you girls know that it will get betterbecame