My old ass neighbor..

God bless his soul...

but my old ass neighbor just had heart surgery recently but this has been happening for the past like two years as far as I know of. for some reason, he drives around the neighborhood every single day (if the weather allows him to) for six hours straight give or take. he will come up and down our street alone at least 15 times throughout the day but always makes it a mission to stop at our crackhead neighbor's house every single time he runs this street and he will honk at least 10 times in a row. he will then sit out front of her house waiting for her to come out but she just ignores him. sometimes he will then try honking 10/16 more times. if that doesn't work he comes down again and tries again at least like I said 15 times a day. he drives slow as all hell because he's old and incapable of driving, his breaks squeal so loudly that they wake me up at 7:45 am. n he lays on his breaks man.

he has also hit somebodies mirror with his own vehicle and knocked it off of their car then tried to get away with it! he hit it because he was focusing on something else outside then hit the damn car. my neighbors have tried calling the police because at this point not only is it annoying but we're all worried about his and the neighborhood kids safety (also animals) and they said there's nothing they can do, to call the MVA and they should send a thing in the mail to force him to go re take his driving test or some shit.

WTF DO I DO? just call the MVA? I didnt know that neighbors can dictate whether he keeps his license or not? so that just sounds unrealistic to me.