Does this make me a bad friend

Basically ever since my friend was 12 she’s almost 19 now she’s been meeting random guys of the internet for sex some have been a lot older than her. when she was 13 she thought she was pregnant by a guy who was 22 no one knows except me and her luckily she wasn’t but by the time she was 13 she had slept with over 20 men (btw she used to lie to these guys and say she was older) but we always argue about it because I think it’s wrong shes sleeping with all these guys unprotected aswell she flat out told me she doesn’t care if she gets pregnant by them. She used to always make me lie to my parents and her parents about where we was because she would ask me to go to the cinema or somewhere else and then force me to go to random guys houses so she could sleep with them and they would always try to make me drink alcohol and take drugs which I never did and she would Make me call her parents to pretend we was sleeping over at mine. I ’m a virgin because I’m waiting for the right person and I told her I think what she’s doing is disgusting and wrong and she should respect herself more but she always turns it around on me and says I’m a horrible friend and I shouldn’t judge her on what she wants to do but she was a 12 year old sleeping with men 10 years her age like that is wrong am I right?? I know it’s her choice but I’m pretty sure she’s probably been with over like 200 people already she has no respect for herself and it’s embarrassing to go in public with her because she throws herself on guys and every boyfriend I’ve had she has tried to take them away from me. I find it hard to believe I’m a horrible friend since I’m always the one who would lie and cover for her and when she could come home drugged up I was always the one to do her hair for her and give we my clothes and I never told anyone about what she was doing and I hid all her pregnancy tests for her. Just curious if you agree I’m a horrible friend or is it her what’s in the wrong. I’m going to show her this whichever answer I get.