Confusion&torture

Ashleigh

Hello! This is my husband & I first month actively TTC. I have irregular periods to the max but can usually feel when I ovulate, even down to which side I think.

Being egar beaver and watching all the videos on YouTube about testing and BFPs and early symptoms, I got on board he obsessive testing train. From around 8dpo every couple of days I would check, as I had very tender breasts for about 4 days, and a real smell issue with my husbands lava lamp..!?! However all tests were BFNs.

The day before my period was due I started spotting (pink&red; but mucousy++) which got slightly heavier one day then back to spotting the next and nothing the day after (today). CM is completely dry. I had quite strong achey cramps for the second day of spotting.

It didn’t feel like I normally experience periods, so I’m not convinced that it was that.

My periods are NEVER ever early and always last 4-5 days.

I am going to go out and buy another HPT today at the shops but I’m so depressed with the negative results. Does this story sound familiar to anyone? What is your experience?

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯