First Time Committing to the Gym.

Hello ladies ! I hardly post here because I am just self conscious like that. But I would like to share a small achievement with you all tonight. I’ve always been the not-skinny-at-all chick. When people from school see me the first thing. Out their mouth is “wow, you haven’t changed!” Although they may not mean it in a negative way, it doesn’t make me feel the best. Because I’ve never felt good about my body at all. But I never had the courage to do something bout it, until now . I recently started going to the gym, despite the fact that half of the people there are familiar and I get super shy because I don’t want them to see me getting rid of my fat. I’ve slowly started to ignore them and truly focus on what I really want, feel better about myself. Like I said , very small achievement but it means tons to me. If you’re a person that truly feels sub conscious just like me , I want to tell you that you can do it. And do what’s best for you ! Love yourself and care about yourself first ! Good luck to me and to those going through the same struggle ! 💪🏻