Thought it was my month

After 3 miscarriages last year we decided to start trying again this past feb. Well, I've learned not to get my hopes up and to not look at "symptoms" because ever since the last mc I just always get my period even when I have "symptoms". This month I didn't have much hope but cm was very different right before said period was supposed to show up. one app told me I would start the 20th and one said the 24th. took a test the 20th and it was negative. I didn't even feel like I would start my period this month. So I wake up this morning no period "yayy"! Laid down for a nap this afternoon and woke up to spotting. I was like okay well maybe there's still a little hope..... Well the spotting got a little heavier but not very much at all. no blood in the toilet just on the pantiliner and when I wipe. But feels very wet down there like possible period is really gonna start soon (and im sure it will in a couple hrs).We have been ttc #2 on and off for 3 years. our daughter is 4. I'm beginning to get depressed. idk what's wrong with me? Why I can't get pregnant some months then when I do I have a mc?? I have lost all faith it'll happen again. My daughter is always asking for a sister. I feel so bad. I wish this would of been my month. I'm sorry for this big rant but I'm just so discouraged.