FT nursing student, trying after MC?

Tris • 💉👩🏼‍⚕️💍👫👼🏼

Hey guys. I’m not really sure who else understands me, so I thought maybe I’d try here and see what y’all think.

I am 30 years old, and my husband and I have been going through treatment for a little over a year. Last all I had an HSG procedure and conceived during my next cycle, FINALLY, right?! We went to our 8wk appt, and no sac. Broken. I MC’d 3 days later, went through a severe depression and have finally crawled out of my hole.

I am a full time nursing student, last year my husband and I decided to take the plunge and I quit my job and decided to take my pt schooling to ft, and that is what I am doing. By the grace of god I passed all my classes after my downward spiral this semester. I am yr 2, for those of you that know what that means, and start my clinical rotation this September. This being said, we had originally decided to wait until September to start trying again because that would make me due in May if I conceived right away, you know the drill, counting months blah blah blah.

The treatment that I underwent was a clearing of my tubes due to my endometriosis, and I have been warned that if I wait too long to try again I may need to undergo the procedure again, which is very painful and very expensive (hint: even with insurance, I am still making monthly payments on the procedure that I had in November... it’s a lot of money to throw around.)

It’s been 7 months since the procedure and the pain is starting to return. I worry this is going to affect my fertility again.

Anyhow- here’s my question-

Knowing damned well I start clinical in September, and it will directly affect my spring semester resulting in the likeliness of me being an entire semester behind my classmates (which I’m okay with) my husband and I are debating on starting to try again now instead of waiting.

Nursing school is hard. And being year 2- I don’t want to wait another 2 years to try, so my rationale is that no matter what, I’ll be affecting my schooling by having a child if I am able to conceive again.

I fully understand that this will be making my life difficult. I have a beautiful support system, and a husband who is almost 35 and does not want to wait another second.

Oh- and Btw- my best friend is in labor as we speak, so this may also be my emotions taking.

Thoughts?! Advice?! From student moms- nurse moms- moms moms. Please. I don’t know if my heart can wait any longer, but my brain is so focused on school I don’t know what to do.