Is it wrong that I don’t want to be part of my sisters wedding?

A little back story. Last Sept. my family went to DR for vaca, where my sis met this guy (he lives in DR). We went back to see him for a few days in Oct. They kept in touch, talked everyday on FaceTime. He talked about marrying my sister, but I thought he was just joking. We went to visit him at the end of April, & he proposed! & my sis said yes.

Obviously, I have many concerns, seeing that he’s never been to the US before, he has a child (that he is willing to leave behind to come be with my sister) & the fact that they’ve only been in each other’s presence 3 times. My mom sees nothing wrong with this for some reason, which has caused many arguments between us.

The other day my sister had a SERIOUS situation happen. She thought she got her period, she always gets her period a week after mine, so I knew something was wrong. Come to find out she was pregnant, but had a miscarriage & had to get emergency surgery. Thank God everything went ok. But, I got really upset because my sister doesn’t deserve to go through anything like that without her spouse (no female does).

I thought this situation would be a little clue to slow things down & take her time. Now, it seems like she wants to speed things up. She showed me wedding dresses the other day & I’m just really uncomfortable. My mom wants me to be involved in everything, but it’s hard to do that when I don’t agree with it. I want to support her from a distance.

Is it wrong of me to feel this way & should I let it be clear to my mom that I don’t want to be part of the wedding planning & everything?