I can’t believe I have to go to the doctor for this🤦🏽‍♀️ TMI

I have this ingrown hair in my pubic area and I did pluck the hair. But it got worse.

I saw another hair in it so I kept picking at it with tweezers and yeah.. it’s now infected

I called and made an appointment but I think I might have already gotten it all out.

I lanced it and bit down on a towel and

Drained it until I saw nothing but blood. It already feels so much better. It was hurting all day and now it doesn’t hurt. I knew that if I drained it, it would not hurt as much.

Doing that though... I needed to hold my breath at some points

I’m still going to the doctor. But this is an embarrassing reason. I think it might have developed into staph so I’m worried and still going.

An infected ingrown hair... on my crotch

Fml

And plus it’s embarrassing to tell your so you don’t want to have sex because you think you might have a staph infection ingrown pubic hair or whatever.

I thought about telling him I was on my period and didn’t want to but who goes to the doctor for their period?

Oh god I am so dreading it.. “what brings you here today?”

“I have.. a crotch issue” 😭😑🤦🏽‍♀️ I know they’re doctors and do this stuff all the time but it doesn’t help my anxiety and dread. I just want to get it over with