*update* when I was little (11) no one knows..

Kyra • Thayer mo Mc #1 12/2019 👼🏼 👣 Mc #2 09/2021 🌈👶🏻04/23

I spent the night with my aunt and her boyfriend. I was in the living room going to sleep and her boyfriend came in there. He sat down at the foot of the bed and put his hands on my leg so I moved it away. The he moved closer to me and put his hand near my vagina, I told him no but he kept trying to pull my panties off of me. My aunt was asleep during all of this. I kept telling him no and kept pushing him away or I tried to and he got his hand in side of me. It was probably about 30 minutes I just laid there. I couldn’t go or do anything. After he left I just cried myself to sleep. The next day I woke up early and went straight home as if nothing happened. I didn’t tell anyone bc I was scared and still scared no one would believe me. I’m 17 now

*update// I finally told my dad today May 24th, 2018* he feels bad that he wasn’t there for me. I told him it was okay bc no one was there for me I was so scared to tell anyone anything. He is understanding of the situation and he told me that the guy who done it better hope/pray that my dad don’t find him*