am i being a little too paranoid? *long rant*

ive known this guy since i was 15. only knew him thru social media , we lived in the same town and knew all the same people but we never really crossed paths.

i’m not gonna get completely into detail.

well i ended up moving states and ended up having 3 kids. now i’m a single mom.

so about a year ago this guy and i got back in contact with each other. started talking . we never made anything “official” so i don’t call him my boyfriend (idk what to call him) but we do everything a couple does besides make it official and put it out on social media. i took a 2 day long bus ride all the way to go see him and it was PERFECT. but i had to go back home ..

we’ve been talking like this for a whole year.

i’ve finally got the opportunity to move back to where he is and so i took it. i move back the last weekend of next month !

i’m so beyond excited that we don’t have to do the long distance anymore ! but here’s where my mind starts to go a little paranoid...

he doesnt have any kids. i have 3 ! we’re both still young. ( 22&23 ) i’m scared that it will go good for maybe a month or so then he decides he can’t be with me anymore because of the whole already having 3 kids and i feel like i’m taking away something from him? i’m not expecting him to do anything for my kids . i haven’t brought the way i’m feeling up to him yet , idk if i even should..

i have in the past asked him how he feels about me having kids and he’s always been so great about it. he loves kids. and can’t wait to meet them and spoil them. and teach them things.

he’s the only guy who has actually asked about my kids.

“how was so and so’s drs appointment?”

“how was her day at school?”

and so on..

i just think it’s so easy for him to be like this from a distance and he doesn’t really know what he is getting himself into ..

idk maybe i’m being paranoid?

or maybe i’m just preparing my self for something that i know will be the outcome so it doesn’t hurt as bad when the time comes ?