lucky me

We have been trying for baby #2 for about a month now. My hub has varicocele and it's been an up hill battle. Mainly because he won't get help, he won't take the horses chestnut or other vitamins, he won't get corrective surgery and insists if its going to happen it'll happen naturally, like it did with our daughter who's 2. He has since then quit smoking, changed from boxers to briefs and got a new warehouse job as opposed to outdoor construction. This morning i found two 4 leaf clovers. And i wasn't even looking for them. after breakfast i sat on the porch step with my baby girl, looked down and there it was. i found the second one shortly later in front of the garbage bin. Also, all my life i searched for clovers with my sister, always coming up empty handed. the first 4 leaf clover I ever found I was pregnant. & I would find tons of them rather quickly too, for what seemed like the entire duration of my pregnancy. long story short I finally have some hope!( it took 2 years or unprotected sex to conceive my daughter)