I BETTER GET LAID?!?!?

Reyna • Nothing but love& support!💖💮

So this week has been long and stressful for both my boyfriend and I. We planned to have some good sex tonight after we both got out the shower. (Yes,..... PLANNED. Parent life 💁

Anyways... Skipping to when I'm got to jump in the shower and my boyfriend is putting and daughter down to sleep. I'm all in the shower like " YASSSSS! I'm about to be all nasty for my man!" Sloppy toppy and throwing it back 🍑👅

Ladies I'm telling you I'm shaving, body scrubbing the whole nine yards. As if it was back when I was in high school and you were gonna go see bae but you knew some shit was about to happen. 👀😍😍😍

So I get out the shower. Put a long tange top on with a thong, lotion every inch of me up, & put on some thigh high socks.......GIRLLLLLL!!! LET ME TELL YOU!

A BITCH WAS FEELING HERSELF OK!!!👅💦

So anyways while I'm done doing this. All of a sudden I hear something and like I'm "OH FUCK NO." I open the bathroom door walk down the hall and sure enough this man is snoring knocked the fuck out in the living room. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!!?! NOOOOO.

So instead I was like ok, ok you know what I'm gonna watch a movie to my self and have the bed to myself because I already know this man will wake up and come to bed later. Sooooo then I can wake up to morning sex 😍😍😍

So I decided to send him this text.

(P.S ) Don't judge my continuous errors and for me saying daddy. I'm not coming at you on your relationship.

HONESTLY I'm excited I can't wait until he wakes up or I should say wake me up !