FTM and closing on a new house the week of due date?

R

My husband and I have wanted to move closer to our parents for the last couple of years. We live about an hour and 15 minutes away and just want to be closer, to raise kids with their grandparents. We’ve been house hunting and just never had a deal go through. We got close about two years ago but walked away from the deal after a bad inspection. We’ve put in three other offers in the past year but got outbid each time. A week ago, we saw a house we both really liked- not perfect but really, really similar to what we want. We put in an offer and it was surprisingly (because it was low) accepted. Unfortunately, the closing date would fall the same week as my due date. Both of us are worried this is too much to stress about as first time parents, and maybe we should just stay put and start looking again after the baby comes. Moving, and getting our house ready to sell and then also prepping for baby seems like too much change. Another part of us knows the market is really tight by our parents, and ultimately houses that we like don’t come up often (only 6 houses we liked over the past year).

Are we crazy to enter in this deal and buy a new house, move and sell our house in the same time frame as the baby arriving? As a FTM, I already feel like there’s already so many unknowns. Maybe this is too much added stress?