can ya girl be pregnant or something???😭🤦🏽‍♀️

I don’t know what going on with my body but at  the moment I’m sick with a Sore throat and I’m cramping lightly in my lower stomach, & my back. My periods last for 5 days with spotting for 2. My period ended on the 9th but over the spotting it was on the 11th. I had sex on the 12th with no spotting or anything after we were done & I went to wipe a few hours after I was spotting, it lasted for a couple days. My partner knew I was just getting off my period and he came in me without my permission, i was highly pissed off. He said to  me the next day “I meant to ask were you on birth control” and I said “Well don’t you think that would’ve been a pretty nice question to ask before” He says that I must want a baby like how? I never said come in me nor did I ever say take the condom off. I personally don’t think I can get pregnant since I never gotten pregnant before. I know slow thinking of me🤦🏽‍♀️. I was tryna get the morning after pill that he never got for me that he said he would. I would’ve got it myself but my car wheel is messed up and I’m a few miles from any store. For the last few days I been emotionally, I just think it’s because I’m sick. I got called rude nasty names from this homeless guy that came into my job and I just started crying yall😭 then with my sore throat I can’t really eat nothing so I started crying again😭 and I haven’t seen my nephew in a while so again I seen a picture of him with his mom side of the family and i started crying again💔😭 just been so emotionally it’s ridiculous. My cousin asked are you pregnant? Like girl stop playing with the kid😂