Cum without orgasm? & why does he cum too quickly?

I’m in my mid 20’s and have had sex with several of people and I always get the same feeling that I’m about to describe.

My current partner and I had been friends for 7 years when one day we randomly slept together. We both had been drinking, so I don’t remember it being very great. We were embarrassed because we had become best friends so we pretended it didn’t happen.

A year later my other guy best friend & him moved in with me and it’s been wonderful!

A month into moving in together we slept together again, this time the sex was absolutely amazing! We didn’t discuss what we were or anything like that because he knew that I wasn’t looking for a relationship & he had never been in one & had never wanted to be in one before (he was the typical casual sex and leave kinda guy)

Now it’s been six months since we started our situation. A month after sleeping together he confessed he had feelings & wanted to be in a relationship. I’m still not ready so he said he’ll wait... yet we still sleep together almost every day.

HERE COMES THE SEX PART:

Ever since he admitted his feelings he cums extremely quick. Like maybe a minute, sometimes two. He’s so embarrassed by this because he’s used to having a long sex life with his past partners & says this has never happened to him.

It honestly sucks, but I also feel bad for him. When we have sex for the second time during the same day he lasts a bit longer & sometimes says “I see that you came” really excited... and although it looks like I did, i don’t feel an orgasm.

I’ll get an orgasm once in a while if I’m on top but I won’t get cum the way that I do as if he was on top and I didn’t feel anything.

Does anyone know why to any of this? I really enjoy having sex with him, besides all of the randomness I just said. But the lack of orgasm and pleasure makes me want to have sex with someone else, which is awful. I know he’s not my boyfriend but I wanna respect him, so don’t wanna do that. So things need to change in our sex life asap. Thanks!