The OBGYN Denied Me

Brianna

Okay so Lil back ground. Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for almost a year and a half now. I am 20 and he is 27(big age gap I know). But at the beginning of our ttc journey we were told try to have a baby for a year and at the end of the year if you're still not pregnant call the obgyn and seek help.....well like I said we have been trying for a year and a half now with no luck. so we decided to take the step and try to get help. ..so I called the local obgyn going to set an appointment and stuff and I was talking to the lady at the front desk and she literally denied me and wouldn't let me set an appointment bc "I'm only 20 and infertility isn't a problem"....i even told her we've been trying for over a year with no luck. but she still stood me down that we were too young for anything to be wrong.... how can that even be can she even do that. ....like I feel like if I want or feel the need to go in and get checked or be put on clomid or whatever then that's my right. Wheather I'm only 20 or 45.... honestly pissed me off.