Child rape and family split apart

Sorry for posting anonymously and for this being so long. I feel zero support from my siblings, so Im hoping to find it here...

I have 2 younger sisters and an older brother. When I was 3 years old, my brother (12 years old at the time) raped me. And I only found out about a month ago. I was always told it was a little touching in a closet, and that he really didn't know it was wrong. I always figured he did it in a closet, out of sight, because he absolutely knew it was wrong. He was sent to live with his father shortly after. This was a week after my dad left us. According to my mother, I was never the same. My mother recently started exploring her past and trying to get in touch with my brother, and thats when I found out he actuall penetrated me. I was looking at some old paperwork and found it. I have been absolutely distraught since. I finallu got the courage to tell my mom how I felt about them pursuing a relationship with this peraon who I have only seen for afew brief times in my life, everytime he has brought more trauma to me. She was supportive, and said I should sit down and talk to my sisters, so we went to her house, I cooked everyone breakfast. I got through maybe 8 minutes of talking before my sister stood up and started screaming at me, making excuses and trying to hit me. Its devastating. I spent years trying to mend our broken, dysfunctional relationship. I went through a few years of drug addiction to medicate various traumas. My father was murdered in front of me, Ive been repeatedly sexually abused by people I should have been able to trust. My addiction damaged our relationships. I tried to fix it, even taking blame for things that werent my fault, like making their lives miserable for acting out as a kid. Now this huge fight broke out simply because I wanted them to see from my perspective and support me. Everything is broken and now I have nobody. Thanks for listening.