R & R (PART 2)

Tallie

"I know what you've really been doing in here. I can smell it." I blush. You allow me to use the dildos, but you don't usually acknowledge them. They've always been kind of like the elephant in the room. Then I remember that several of the fantasies I wrote for you included them.That thought shoots excitement in every direction within my body. You sense it. You pull your head back, still holding tight the string between my cheeks. You reach for something and whip my ass. God, it stings. I turn to see what it is. It's my hair brush. You grin.

You sit down in the chair. "Come over here and lay across me." I do, and you spank my again. You plank the other cheek. "Do you like that, my dirty little slut?"

I moan. "I do. Please do it again. This time use your hand." You do. Then you grab my wrists, and take me over to the bed. "BEnd over." Input my hands on the bed, and you slide your fingers down my body, stopping between my legs. You do not hesitate to tear the stockings open pull my thong to the side. The next thing I feel is your breath. "I'm going to lick your entire fucking pussy. Every last bit. I do not want for you to make a noise. Do you hear me?"

"Yes," I tell you, not so sure that I can manage such a task. Your tongue is warm and strong, and you start very close to my thighs, working up and down the length of me. "FUcking little slut, you taste so fucking good." I moan. Even so, you plunge your tongue up toward my clit, and begin to Suck lightly on it. you flick it around, and then add your thumb, really rubbing it around. I cant help but to wiggle a little.

"Stop, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," I barely manage to say. You flip me over, rip the stocking completely in half, and put my feet up on the bed. You lock eyes with me, and lower your mouth toward my pussy. "My little slut is going to lose count of how many times she cums for me tonight... do you understand?" You start working my clit exactly how I told you in one of the notes... gently rubbing the skin atop it up and down, from all sides, using your tongue and you thumb. You add some more oils, and keep going. I look at you

"Just like that, use like that.... I'm going to come now!"

"Fuck yeah, you are, baby," you command me. "Come while my mouth is right here to lick up everything that you have to offer me," Lick, lick, lick, lick, "You're my slut, aren't you?" Lick, lick, lick, "Do you like it when I play with you, you dirty fucking girl?" You spread my lips with care and shove two wet fingers slowly and deeply inside of me. I finally cum and I cover them "Mmm," you take your fingers out and lick them, and stick them back in... "Would you like to taste yourself, Tallie? "Mhm" You offer me your two fingers, I close my eyes and hold onto them in my mouth and moan loundly. At the same moment, I feel your hand on your cock, and you move up right against my pussy. My eyes, shoot open, and I release your fingers. You grab both of my hands, and pin them over my head. "How badly do you want me to fuck you?" You whisper in my ear. I slip my hands away, reach down, grab your cock and pull it close to the entrance of my cunt. You pull away a little, so I gently push you up and down onto the bed, getting on top of you. "I want you know!" So, you let me slide on... you hold my hands behind my back, and tell me to keep my hips lifted, so that you can do all of the thrusting inside of me.

"Your cock is so fucking thick, liam. I love feeling you fuck me."

You let out a small groan and harden your gaze into my eyes.

"Keep fucking your little slut. I don't want you to cum yet!"

You flip me over. "Let me fuck you. Do not push back on me. I need to concentrate."

You drive your dick so deeply that I almost collapse. I ask for you to start out slowly.

"A little faster now, baby." You speed up and reach around to rub my clit. I start moaning and you tell me what a good little slut I've been, and how you're going to make me cum again. You pull your cock out and begin concentrating on my clit again, rubbing it more firmly than before. I ride against your fingers. I tell you to fuck me again while you rub it, so you do.

"Can I rub my clit?" I ask, and I move your fingers to my asshole instead. You start rubbing around my asshole firmly, and passively remove your cock to rub it on my ass, too. You ask with your eyes, and I push my little asshole down hard onto your head, relaxing so that it slides all of the way into my ass.

"You're so fucking nasty, Tallie, God, I fucking love the way your ass feels from the inside."

"MMMM cum in my ass baby, do it." You flatten me down on the bed and release your load as deeply as you can.

Xoxo