Something most of us already know...

Skyler

An accident isn't an event you plan, intend on happening, or hope for unless it turns out to be a happy accident. Those are real, they do happen. What I truly can't stand is when someone who gets caught cheating tries to say it was an accident. Did you fall and accidentally take your clothes off and sleep with someone outside of your relationship? No. You planned it, fully intended for it to happen, made the mental choice to do so, and you hoped you wouldn't get caught. That is no accident. My SO has a good friend, someone we've known now for almost five years. He has the most messed up way of dealing with the women in his life, it absolutely sickens me. His second child was born last month and for the last six months of the pregnancy, the mother and him were estranged. Once the baby is born, they try again only for him to "accidentally" have sex with a chick off of tender... His reasoning? Relationships are too consuming, his child's mother is too possessive, and he can't have sex with just one woman... I want so badly to reach out to the woman and tell her to stop wasting her time, yet I know it's not my place for several reasons. I really just needed to vent. Thanks, Glow Girls!