Worried..

Destiny • Wife💍 Mommy to four 👦🏻👦🏻👧🏼👶🏻 and baby five arriving December 2018🤰🏻

So I had been feeling horribly for 2 weeks this past Sunday and Monday being the worst so bad I was in the bed two days. Weak, extreme dizziness, tiredness, shakiness, nauseas, no appetite. It’s my 5th child so it was symptoms I’ve never experienced before. I told my OBGYN about it they brushed it off as nothing. My symptoms got worse a week later and I thought I better get checked so I went to my family doctor they drew blood the labs were back today. The family doctor sent me a message and said “We received your labs and your liver labs were higher than normal which is worrisome in someone that’s pregnant and has hypertension I would like you to see your OB/GYN soon regarding this”. I called and have to see my OBGYN this week.

I have got no answers at this point does anyone know what can cause this? What it could be? I am 21 have 4 kids 5 and under this will be my fifth I always have health issues when pregnant and hypertension since 2014 and Pre-eclampsia with my third child in 2016. I’m so confused 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️