I’m a girl with a 5 o’clock shadow

Firstly, I’m 20 years old and around 300 pounds. I am very much aware that my weight is bad.

I have super coarse black hairs on my neck (and I have pale skin, it’s a nightmare combination). Over the years it’s gotten progressively worse. I think when I was around 14 is when I first noticed some extra hairs on my neck but it was manageable. Now I pretty much have a neck beard. I do have darker hairs on my upper lip but they aren’t as coarse. There’s also some dark hairs on my side burn area and at the hollows of my cheeks. I’ve noticed more coarse hairs appearing on my chin recently.

My neck is the worst. It’s impossible to get rid of all the hairs and they grow back soooooo quickly. I have very low self esteem in the first place but since I have a hairy neck, it completely killed the rest of my self esteem. I do have extra hair elsewhere like on my stomach but my neck is the most visible and I can’t hide it.

I think I may have pcos or something wrong with my hormones but I cannot go to the doctor.

Do any ladies here have this problem and were you able to fix it? Any help would be so much appreciated.