so angry.

Vanessa

so I'm 13 and earlier today I went to the bathroom and needed to mee and my period finally came. so i said I needed to go in the shower. I went upstairs and realized I needed to shave too. im not allowed to take my razor and my shaving cream out of the bathroom without asking my mom. my mom works the late hours at starbucks and wasn't home. so instead of getting in trouble for taking the razor and the cream out of my mom's bathroom i decided to stay in the bathroom so technically I wouldn't be in trouble. so I washed up and shaved then my dad came bursting in. now, let's pause, my dad is an alcoholic and is always angry. so I'm not really supposed to be in their bathroom and he came in flung the door open and yelled at me for being in the shower.. so I got out put on a pad in my room and went into my sister's room to take my fairy lights back (spoiler alert: she doesn't give them to me.) then my dad's like "why the f were you in out shower I told him I had to shave and I'm not allowed to leave the bathroom with the stuff. and it turned into this 30 minute lecture about how stupid that was. and then I got mad because of the invasion of privacy (ayy shout out cardi b) then he went on a rant about how he pays for the water the shower the bathroom the razor and the shaving cream. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT HE'S ONLY TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR ME AND DON'T LECTURE ME ABOUT THE SHOWER THING I JUST NEED ADVICE AND STUFF.