Scared to have a girl?

So, ladies. I’ve never had a best girl friend. Tons of guy friends, and I married my first love I met at 13 - he’s still my best friend. Over the years I’ve had a couple female friends but it always fizzled and I’ve never found that ~bond~ some girls have, not even in middle or high school. I joined a sorority in college hoping to remedy it, but my closest friend in it fell for an ex bf and that faded fast. I only keep in touch with my little, who I love to pieces but I kinda worry she feels obligated to keep in touch.

My mom and I were very close, but she also didn’t have many friends. When she got cancer, her closest friend DITCHED her because she wasn’t able to handle the news. She passed last year. She also wasn’t as close with my sister who was a tough kid. Sister now has a 13 year old who doesn’t get along with her and constantly rolls her eyes at everything she says or does. She only cares about Snapchat, her friends and boys 😞

Long story short, I’m terrified my girl won’t like me or I won’t know how to connect with her. I want so badly to be a great mom to my little girl, but I’m just so scared. I never pictured myself a “girl mom” even though I’m pretty girly, I just don’t know how to create that bond everyone else seems to find so easily.

Any advice appreciated!