Concidances (fun read)

Ja

My poor sister grew up always sharing everything with me. Including our birthday! I was born 3 years to the day on her birthday. Growing up it’s always been 1 celebration.

We have both found out we are expecting! I didn’t know what decision I was going to make, and confided in her. She lets me go about my dilemma & sends me a screen shot of her chocolate chip! I’m SO excited, it’s her first, my second! However I thought we were 3 days apart, until we got talking the other day about body changes.

She mentioned dark normal spotting , I asked if she was around her cycle - she replied no and that it usually occurred at the end of the month.. and so does mine. I asked her what the dates were, she the 26th, and I the 25th. #periodbuddies! We talked about estimated date of conception and hers is the 12, mine is the 13th.

I was off two weeks because she is using the date of her last period & im using the date that I calculated based of conception.

Birthday buddies, period buddies, and now we are due at the same time.

I promised her that I won’t tell family before she does, not that she cares, but I want her to enjoy her first pregnancy!! we shared everything, and I really want this to be hers. My whole family has been nagging her and her husband for years to get pregnant, this is going to be a great surprise!