In need of advice...

Heather

I think I have something called Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)... I have really long periods that can go as long as two weeks on average to a month long. They are very heavy and so irregular, I'll be lucky to get 1 to 3 a year.. Or miss it completely for an entire year. I have excessive hair growth on my legs, face and stomach. I am exhausted from stress 95% of the time but sometimes I have good days. But on those good days I can be so tired from doing absolutely nothing that I will be ready for bed by 3 pm or I'll doze off on the couch five or six times without realizing till someone wakes me up. I have gained over 170 pounds. I was 125 lbs in 2013, but it took a turn in 2014 when I weighed myself and I was 200 lbs. I barely ate cause I had little to no appetite but I still gained weight. now I am pushing 300 lbs, with fluid above my left knee that makes doing any walking and moving in general so painful. Back pain is un-fUcking-real... I have muscle knots and...... Everything hurts... Need advice.... I need a friend 😢😭