FTM question

Kierstin

I'm due in 5 short weeks and I plan to breast feed but also pump. I'm in a wedding 10 weeks after baby girl is due. so my husband and I plan to give her a bottle with breast milk here and there so he's able to feed her on the day of the wedding as im not going to be able to stop taking pictures or stop the ceremony in order to feed my baby. I'm also not sure if we'll have a set schedule after only 10 weeks. we're also planning on my husband giving her bottles here and there after this wedding too. (Hopefully we don't run into nipple confusion or any other complications. but we'll cross that bridge when we get there) my question is how many ounces do you typically put in each freezer bag?? Let's say you decide that each bag will have 8 ounces but you don't pump 8 ounces in 1 sitting do you just combine 2 pumping sessions together in 1 bag? or Do you just freeze what you get at each session separately and Mark on the bag how many ounces are inside?? just curious how everyone else goes about this!